With the continuing spread of COVID-19, Two Rivers Cooperative has determined the best course of action to prevent spread and keep our employees healthy.
We have implemented the following:
- Limit unnecessary travel.
- All sales staff will conduct as much business as possible via phone calls, text messages or email.
- If face-to-face interaction is necessary, staff will follow social distancing guidelines.
- Limit exposure to patrons and employees during pick-up or delivery of all products.
- Feed mill operations will continue with limited access by outside vendors and ingredient delivery personnel to feed mill facilities.
- Offer pre-season delivery of seed, crop protection products and other crop inputs to your farm.
- Please call ahead for orders to be picked up at our facilities. At arrival, please call and an employee will load while you wait in your vehicle.
We ask for your help and cooperation in minimizing personal interactions.
We take our responsibility to protect our most important assets – our customers, our employees and our communities – very seriously. During this unprecedented time, we will continue to work diligently to support all of our members and customers.
|< TAR SPOT||SOIL REPORT – APRIL 2020||GYPSUM FERTILIZER >|