Crop producers are faced with endless choices about fertilizer, crop protection products, seed, soil sampling, and crop scouting. Count on Two Rivers Cooperative’s knowledgeable agronomy specialists in Otley, Pella, Monroe, and Tracy to help you maximize your return on investment.
Two Rivers Cooperative Agronomy Department Offers:
- Quality Seed – Two Rivers offers NK®, Croplan®, Dekalb® and Asgrow® seed varieties. Our seed specialists can help you pick the best seed varieties and seed placement for your farm.
- In-House Seed Specialists – Available to assist with fall seed pricing programs, promotions, early order discounts, and a bulk soybean seed delivery service to supply in-season needs.
- Winfield AnswerPlot® – Two Rivers Cooperative has partnered with Winfield for the last four years to provide customers with a unique in-filed learning opportunity. The plot allows us to compare seed varieties, chemicals and fertilizer programs in a setting similar to our growers to help them make more informed decisions.
- Ag Leader – As an authorized dealer and service tech for Ag Leader, the Two Rivers agronomy department is able to offer producers advanced digital technology, ensuring dependable, accurate results. With an authorized service tech on hand, we are also able to assist producers with any technical support needs.
- Full-Service GPS Soil Sampling and Variable Rate Technology – Our advanced technology allows us to spread four products at the same time, improving efficiency and accuracy. We can now spread variable rate potassium, phosphorus, boron, zinc, or sulfur simultaneously.
- Dry fertilizer, liquid fertilizer, 9-18-9 starter fertilizer, and anhydrous ammonia application services.
- N, P, K, Zn, and lime recommendations based on soil sampling.
- A full-service crop protection products program, including application services and a competitive chemical program for producers.